Getting Back To Basics
I just saw another ad for an Ab Machine, these adverts make me laugh.
How can a middle-aged man who is clearly obese, turn into an absolutely ripped, tanned younger looking guy by doing only 3 min each day on this machine?? Digital enhancement…. that’s about the only way!
But some people still by these things, use them for a month or two, realise they don’t work and then stuff them in the garage with last year’s impulse buy which they hoped would fix their ever increasing waistline.
All you need is 3 ingredients:
1) Good Nutrition
– Stay away from processed foods, takeaway, high fat foods and alcohol
– Eat clean foods, by that I mean fresh, natural healthy food
– eat every few hours to keep your metabolism firing
– And go easy on the calories, don’t eat too much
See my Performance Nutrition Tips to get the best results possible!
2) Weight Training
– You need to engage in strength training at least twice a week. This will boost your metabolism and help you burn more fat while you’re at rest.
– Click the link on the side of this page —> to receive a FREE bodyweight program and begin building sexy lean muscle today!
3) High Intensity Training
– You need to push yourself at least 2-3 times per week
– Don’t just jog around the block or on the treadmill for 20-30min, push yourself and spike your heart rate with some high intensity training
– Read my “Longer is Always Better” post to learn more about high intensity training
If you want to know how you can start working on that body you want, contact me NOW!